Accessibility & Disability
Hints and tips for planning an accessible journey.
As one in five South Australians self-report having a disability, public transport plays an important role in promoting and preserving the quality of life for many individuals.
Adelaide Metro is committed to continually improving public transport services and infrastructure, making public transport more accessible and easier to use for people with disabilities.
All Adelaide Metro railway stations have disabled access.
Fact sheets with information to make travelling on public transport easier and more accessible for people with disabilities are available to download or view.
Topics of particular interest for people with a disability include:
- Using Your Motorised Mobility Device on Public Transport PDF
- Safer Travel for Passengers using wheelchairs on Public Transport PDF
- Safer Travel for Passengers using wheelchairs on Public Transport RTF
- Priority Seating and Allocated Space on Public Transport Word (202Kb)
- Priority Seating and Allocated Space on Public Transport PDF (1.52Mb)