Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions information for this website.
The Government of South Australia supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of public sector information, and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework by its agencies.
With the exception of the Piping Shrike emblem, images, and other material or devices protected by a trademark and subject to review by the Government of South Australia at all times, the content of this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Australia Attribution 3.0 Licence. The Government of South Australia requests attribution as ’Adelaide Metro’. All other rights are reserved.
The Government of South Australia has undertaken reasonable enquiries to identify material owned by third parties and secure permission for its reproduction. Permission may need to be obtained from third parties to reuse their material.
Use the contact form to make an enquiry about the use of Government of South Australia material.
Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
All linked websites are linked 'as is' and the Government of South Australia:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The Government of South Australia may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
The Government of South Australia, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) and Adelaide Metro respect your privacy.
This privacy statement tells you what information we collect and how that information is stored and used.
Adelaide Metro is committed to ensuring a high level of security for all online transactions. Online forms and transactions are secured using industry standard 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This minimises the possibility of information being intercepted by unauthorised parties.
Notwithstanding the above, Adelaide Metro makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of the above encryption and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to information secured using these technologies.
If you do not wish to transmit the required details electronically you can contact us in a variety of other ways.
This privacy statement covers only the Adelaide Metro web site and Adelaide Metro web based services. Our privacy policies do not apply to any other sites or endorsed third-party apps, even when we have provided a direct link. We recommend that you check the privacy statements of other websites or apps.
This site is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia's information privacy principles (IPPs), a copy of which can be obtained on the Department of the Premier and Cabinet website.
This privacy statement will be continually reviewed in line with the ongoing development of this Internet site. If you have any questions about our privacy policies please contact us.
Data automatically collected
Whenever you visit our web site, our internet service providers (ISP’s) automatically record:
- your IP address
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you access
- the documents you download
- the type of browser
- the operating system and type of device you use.
This information does not identify you personally. No attempt is made to identify you except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs.
These statistics tell us how our site is being used and helps us improve it to make your visit useful, informative and enjoyable.
We also collect the key words you use when you do a search of our site. This information is not linked to any other data we collect. We use this information to find out what people are looking for and how we can improve our services.
Personal information you submit
Adelaide Metro will record your name, email address and phone number if you send us a message or you include it in an online form. It will only be used to send you a reply and not added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
Your name, email address and phone number is stored in a secure area and only forwarded to appropriate staff so they can answer your question.
My Metro allows you to save your favourite timetables, trips, stops and receive SMS or email alerts when these services change.
Adelaide Metro will record your email address and your mobile phone number and any travel information you submit when you register for “My Metro”. This information will only be used for the purpose of notifying you of public transport service changes.
When you choose to receive special offers, promotions and new development information we will use your mobile phone number or email address for the purpose of notifying you of these offers. You can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time from your account.
Adelaide Metro may use this information to conduct research and in the improvement of service to customers. Information you provide may be disclosed to our service providers to provide you with the information you have requested but will not be disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.