Just $2 per day for commuters
Tea Tree Plaza Interchange Park ’n’ Ride offers commuters direct access to the interchange and provides high quality passenger facilities.
The car park can be accessed directly from Smart Road, via the O-Bahn Busway access road. This road has been upgraded to cater for both bus and car vehicle traffic.
Tea Tree Plaza Interchange Park ’n’ Ride features:
- 700 car parking spaces including
- 14 disabled parks
- 6 motorcycle parks
- 2 electric car recharge points
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full CCTV coverage of car park
- Security staff each weekday evening
- Intercom facility for direct assistance
Parking is only $2 per day for metrocard holders or Senior Card who have . . .
- Travelled on public transport within two hours of exiting the car park and . . .
- Have stored cash value of $2 or more on their metrocard or Senior Card
You will not receive a ticket on entry however you must scan your metrocard or Senior Card to exit the car park.
Casual and non-commuter parking
Casual and non-commuter parking is available for a fee of $10 per day. This fee also applies to commuters who do not meet the conditions outlined above.
In these instances, to exit the car park you will need to:
a) Recharge your metroCard or Senior Card to increase your stored cash value to $10 or more
b) Purchase an exit ticket
There are two ticket vending / recharge machines located alongside the lifts on the ground level of the car park.
How to use the ticket vending / recharge machines
View the Tea Tree Plaza Interchange Park 'n' Ride brochure (PDF 1.22MB) for instructions on how to use the ticket vending / recharge machines.