UPDATE: Seaford rail line night works completed
When: From Monday 2 January 2017 to Tuesday 28 February 2017
- Routes affected:
The scheduled maintenance works have been completed early and trains are operating as per current train timetable as of tonight, Wednesday 22 February.
Seaford rail line night works
Monday 2 January to Tuesday 28 February 2017*
Due to annual maintenance activities on the overhead infrastructure of the Seaford rail line, the last train service from Adelaide to Seaford at 12.00am/midnight will be replaced each night with bus services N3 and N4 from Monday 2 January to Tuesday 28 February 2017*.
These maintenance works will ensure that a continued reliability and safe operation of the electrified rail network is maintained.
Train services from Seaford to Adelaide are not affected and will be operating as scheduled.
*Train services will operate as scheduled between Adelaide and Seaford
on following major event nights:
- Friday 6 January 2017 - Big Bash League Cricket
- Monday 16 January 2017 - Big Bash League Cricket
- Thursday 26 January 2017 - One Day International Cricket
- Friday 3 February 2017 - Danny Green vs Anthony Mundine boxing match
- Saturday 18 February 2017 - Guns N’ Roses & Fringe Parade
- Wednesday 22 February 2017 - T20 International Cricket
Train substitute bus timetable
Download the N3 and N4 timetable here (pdf, 460kb)
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, and Adelaide Metro apologise for any inconvenience and appreciates your cooperation while these important works are undertaken.