Bus Stop Management Plan - Portrush Road
When: From Saturday 22 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has sought feedback to improve the travel times of Adelaide Metro services along Portrush Road through customer feedback around possible relocation or removal of some bus stops. Consultation has now closed and results are outlined below or you can view a map describing the changes to be made here.
From first service Saturday 22 April:
- Stop 8 both sides will be removed (Sprod Ave/Rothbury Ave)
- Stop 16 both sides will be removed
- Stop 18 both sides will be removed
The Bus Stop Management Plan project includes:
- investigating the potential relocation of stops and shelters that may better serve Adelaide Metro passengers
- identifying how different bus stop configurations may improve travel times whilst maintaining good levels of accessibility
A number of bus stops and shelters could be relocated or removed as part of the plan. These proposals are based on DPTI patronage, operational and road safety data. You can view a map of the proposed changes at www.adelaidemetro.com.au/busstops. Consultation has now closed.
Alternatively, you can e-mail your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is part of Operation Moving Traffic, a South Australian Government initiative to improve the efficiency, reliability and safety of the transport network.