FREE travel for Australia vs Pakistan at Adelaide Oval
When: From Thursday 26 January 2017
Cricket fans attending International matches at Adelaide Oval will receive FREE public transport on all Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams.
Simply present your match ticket on-board any dedicated Adelaide Oval Express service or any regular Adelaide Metro bus, train or tram service and travel free all day on Australia Day, Thursday 26 January for Australia vs Pakistan and will be in place until last service. Download your Adelaide Oval Express timetable here (PDF 1,934KB).
Dedicated Adelaide Oval Express services will depart the Adelaide Oval Express Interchange on King William Road.
Download the Interchange map here (PDF 1,35KB).
Final Adelaide Oval Express services will depart the Adelaide Oval Express Interchange approximately 45 minutes after the end of the match.
The Tea Tree Plaza Park 'n' Ride will have a $2 exit fee on Australia Day.
Extra train and tram services will operate upon demand.
There will be temporary taxi ranks installed for this match at the following locations:
- King William Road west side south Pennington Terrace.
- Pennington Tce southern side – east of main car park entry and opposite on the northern side
- Montefiore Road east side north of War Memorial Drive
- War Memorial Drive east of Montefiore Road (Disabled only)
- Outside of the Convention Centre on North Terrace
- W2 North Tce Bus Stop changed to taxi rank 9.00pm to midnight
Closed bus stops
- Bus stop 1 King William Rd – east & west set down only
- AA King William Rd – closed
- Z4 King William Rd – closed
- Z1, Z2 and Z3 King William Road
- Bus stop 1 King William Road – east & west
- Bus stops A1, A2 and A3 King William Road
- Bus stop 2 Montefiore Road - city bound
Between 10.00am and 11.00pm
War Memorial Drive between King William Road and pedestrian footbridge.
Between 9.00pm and 11.30pm
- King William Road between North Terrace and War Memorial Drive
- Victoria Drive between King William Road and Kintore Avenue
- Pennington Terrace between King William Road and Montefiore Road
Please note the northern entrance of Adelaide Railway Station is currently closed, please exit via North Terrace.